Erotica writer and geekess extraordinaire, Lynn Townsend, presents an
erotic spin on science fiction. Called the "literature of ideas," science
fiction is filled with futuristic settings, alien life forms, advanced
technology, and space travel. Stories about the possible future have been
used for centuries to frame stories to explore identity, morality, social
structure, and desire. What it means to be human, among aliens. What binds
us together, and what keeps us apart.
From the exploration teams studying new life forms, to a woman flung to
the edges of the galaxy to save (or sabotage) a ship full of alien
bacteria, to the forbidden longings for other sentient species, Coming
Together: Among the Stars will take readers to the very edge of the
universe and back.
All proceeds will support the
International Stillís Disease
- Duali-Teaze (Rose Caraway)
- Repair Mission (Annabeth Leong)
Normal (Lynn Townsend)
- A Matter of Taste (E.S. Wynn)
- Getting Even (T.B.
- Love in a Space Elevator (T.B. Bond)
- Longing (Elizabeth Black)
- Forbidden Goods of the Galaxy (Zee Giovanni)
- Birth of a Monster Whisperer
- Gyozo's Mate (Essemoh Teepee)
- Yvette (George Box)
Joy Ride (Jade Waters)
- S.E.T.H. (Nickie Jamison)
- Sense-Think-Act (Elliot DeLocke)
- Love is a Virus (Delilah Night)
- Rose of High Barbary (V.L.
- Of Gods and Men (Adrik Kemp)
- A Fully Functional Lo^ghi (Skilja
- Navigator (Kathleen Tudor)
- Bleeding Red (Elizabeth L.
- The Power of Positive Thinking (Malin James)
ABOUT THE EDITOR:
Lynn Townsend is a geek, a dreamer and an inveterate
punster. When not reading, writing, or editing, she can usually be found
drinking coffee or killing video game villains. Lynn's interests include
filk music, romance novels, octopuses, and movies with more FX than
plot. She grew up half in central Virginia, half in way-upstate New York
and went to college at William & Mary, where she met and later married a
guy who grew up half in Kentucky and half in Utica. They have one child,
one murder-death-cat, a turtle, and two chinchillas.